This is the most complete tour to discover Chablis and its surroundings. If you have the time, we highly recommend this tour! On this day tour we will introduce the wider Chablis area, including some of the neighbouring wine regions.
From 9.00h to 18.00h.
Significant wine villages on the tour
Chablis, Préhy, Saint-Bris-le-Vineux, Irancy and Beine. When you are in Beine, do not miss out on the world’s largest Vineyard and Corkscrew Museum with more than 7.000 items on display (open only on weekdays).
Tasting occasions on the tour: 3 or 4.
You will get the chance to put the theory to the test and taste wines* you have gotten to know along the way. If you should wish to order a couple of bottles once you have tasted them, you can do so directly from the winegrower himself. You pay the bill on the spot and your order can be picked up at E-bike winetours the next morning. Quite convenient, isn’t it? If you leave on the same day, we would like to ask you to discuss the possibilities with the winegrower.
*The winegrower will only charge €3,00 to €5,00 per person for the tasting in case no bottles were bought.
You can order a pick-nick basket to enjoy on our trip!
Optional restaurant lunch
It would be our pleasure to make a reservation for you at Restaurant Les Tilleuls or Restaurant Le Soufflot.
Pick-nick basket, please order in advance, 12 Euros per person. Consists of:
- Pick-nick tableware: Wine glass, corkscrew, breadboard, fork, knife, spoon, napkin and even a small table-cloth.
- Pick-nick: Baguette, cheese, boiled egg, salt and pepper, ham, dried saussage, home made crispy vegetable mix, jam and fruit.
- Third-Party insurance
- Helmet (both for bicycle or scooter)
- Bags (bicycles only)
- GPS-system with preloaded tours and points of interest
- Bottle of water
- Raincoat (when required)
- Baby/child seat on bicycle: €5,00.
- Baby/child helmet on bicycle: €2,00.
- Lunch on the day tours. It would be our pleasure to make a reservation for you at Restaurant Les Tilleuls or Restaurant le Soufflot.
- A 10% discount is offered to groups of 8 or more.
- To confirm your reservation we ask a 50% deposit, you will receive our bank information after booking.
Upon the cancellation of your reservation you will be charged:
- More than 7 days before the tour: 10 percent of the total price.
- Between 7 days and 24 hours before the tour: 30 percent of the total price.
- Less than 24 hours before the tour: 100 percent of the total price.
- The security deposit is €200,00 per bicycle and can be paid by credit card or cash.
- The security deposit is €400,00 per scooter and can be paid by credit card or cash.
- A copy of your driving license or passport.
- Signing the rental agreement.
- Pay before the tour.