Choice between – morning from 9.00h to 13.00h – afternoon from 14.00h to 18.00h.
Significant villages on the tour
You will discover the villages of Fyé, Fontenay-Près-Chablis, Maligny, Villy, Lignorelles, Beine, Poinchy and Milly.
Tasting occasions on the tour: 1 or 2.
We offer the possibility to taste (and/or buy) a nice selection of wines in our shop upon your return from the tour.
Of course you can also stop for a tasting along your route at one of the winemakers we work with. Depending on the tour of your choice we propose one, two or more tasting locations.
Should you decide to stop for one or more tastings along your trip, we will provide you with a tasting glass you can keep as a souvenir. If you wish to buy wines along the way, you pay for them at the tasting location. They will give us a call and we will collect your bottles for you, they will be waiting for you upon your return to the shop.
Prices for the wine collection and tastings vary from € 4 to € 5, depending on your choice of vineyards.
Pick-nick basket, please order in advance, 12 Euros per person. Consists of:
- Pick-nick tableware: Wine glass, corkscrew, breadboard, fork, knife, spoon, napkin and even a small table-cloth.
- Pick-nick: Baguette, cheese, boiled egg, salt and pepper, ham, dried saussage, home made crispy vegetable mix, jam and fruit.
- Third-Party insurance
- Helmet (both for bicycle or scooter)
- Bags (bicycles only)
- GPS-system with preloaded tours and points of interest
- Bottle of water
- Raincoat (when required)
- Baby/child seat on bicycle: €5,00.
- Baby/child helmet on bicycle: €2,00.
- Lunch on the day tours. It would be our pleasure to make a reservation for you at Restaurant Les Tilleuls or Restaurant le Soufflot.
- To confirm your reservation we ask a 50% deposit, you will receive our bank information after booking.
Upon the cancellation of your reservation you will be charged:
- More than 7 days before the tour: 10 percent of the total price.
- Between 7 days and 24 hours before the tour: 30 percent of the total price.
- Less than 24 hours before the tour: 100 percent of the total price.
- The security deposit is €200,00 per bicycle and can be paid by credit card or cash.
- The security deposit is €400,00 per scooter and can be paid by credit card or cash.
- A copy of your driving license or passport.
- Signing the rental agreement.
- Pay before the tour.